Life isn't meant to be lived alone. Connect with others in a Life Group.
Pray, discuss Sunday's message, and hang out
- Groups consist of three or more people.
- Meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
- Various locations around the Twin Cities available.
- Groups types—married couples, singles, men, women, kids, no kids, under 30, over 60, etc..
Sunday, September 29 | 10:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. | Atrium
Talk with life group leaders and find the right group for you.
If you find a group that interests you . . .
- Join the group at that time
- Or make plans just to visit
Can't make it to GroupLink?
Interested in Leading a Group?
One of the best ways to experience a Life Group is to start one of your own.